The Oak Room
Low Season £95 a night
High Season (May-Sept) £105 a night
£10 less per night for single occupancy
A gorgeous double B&B room in the oldest part of the house, originally built in 1720, with vaulted ceiling and original cross beams.
This room is upstairs and overlooks the courtyard, so it is private and very quiet.
Breakfast is served in the large farmhouse-style kitchen or in the courtyard garden when the weather is fine. Choose from a full English breakfast with local produce from the Walsingham Farms Shop, or lighter options.
We can normally accommodate special food requirements if you ask us in good time.
Enjoy the comforts of a top class B&B
- Luxury en suite shower room with Lefroy sink and mains-fed power shower
- Bath and hand towels supplied but please bring your own beach towels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Good quality furniture and a comfortable kingsize bed
- Free Wi Fi internet access
- Tea and coffee making facilities in your room
- Good selection of games on request